My Name is Misspelled or I Got Married and Need to Change my Name

You You must be a Company Admin to change the name of a student within the company.

Login to to begin.

1. At the top of the screen in the Blue Navigation Bar click on "Students".

2.Type in the name of the student at the facility who needs their name changed and press search.

3. Click on their name that appears after the search to open their account.

4. Click on the blue "Edit Student Details" button.

5. The student's detail information form will appear.

6. You can change their name on this form and click "Update User".

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us