When using PASS Tools it is important to make sure facilities have the proper equipment information set up. When completing a monthly walk-through inspection PASS Tools will make sure all the correct questions are asked for the equipment that is located at the specific facility. So it is important to have that equipment added and the info correct.These next steps will show how to add new equipment to PASS Tools.
1. Make sure you are logged into your PASS Tools account at tools.passtesting.com/login
2. Once logged in click on "Facilities" at the top of the screen on the blue navigation bar.
3. In the list click on the facility you need equipment added.
4. This will open the facilities dashboard. On the black navigation bar click on "Equipment"
5. You will see a list of all the current equipment listed at the facility. Including if any information is missing that needs to be added.
6. To add equipment click on the green button that reads "+ Add Equipment"
7. A window will pop-up on the screen to enter in the equipment information. Once the equipment is initially added you will be able to add more detailed information including a photo and location.
Any issues please contact PASS Support at 786-281-5588 Ext. 901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org