I lost my BASSET Training Certificate, How do I get a Replacement?

We offer the Illinois BASSET Alcohol Training thru our partner 360 Training. If you have taken the BASSET training with us, an address was requested during registration and a copy of your certificate will be mailed to you at that address. If you need to print a temporary certificate, one is available after completing your training and afterwords by logging in to PASS, selecting the completed BASSET training and entering the second chapter titled "Taking your BASSET Training" and selecting the link within to open the log in page for 360 Training, once you log in to 360 you can print the temporary certificate. If you need the original, visit  https://www.illinois.gov/ilcc/Education/SitePages/BASSETCard.aspx and type your name into the box, it will give you your license number. Once you have your license number you can select print my BASSET Card and enter your license number. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us