Reports You Can View or Print-Facility AdminAs a Facility Administrator, there are a few reports that you can create to view or print to help you mange your facility and your students' trainings. For companies or facilities with many students these reports can be very useful.
1. To view your available reports, use your username and password to log in to http://training.passtesting.com
2. Click on the Reports button.
3. There are two categories of reports here to choose from, Orders and Invoices and Trainings.
Orders and Invoices-
- Overdue Invoices - Here you can view any overdue invoices.
- Incomplete Orders - Here you can view any incomplete orders. Incomplete orders are orders that have been created but not yet paid for, these orders can be edited, added to, completed and/or deleted if they are no longer needed.
- Incomplete Trainings - Here you can view or print a report of trainings that have been started but not completed by your students. This can be filtered by facility and also by date. After you have made your selection from the drop downs, click the blue Run Report button.
- Expired or Expiring Trainings - Here you can view or print a report of trainings that are expired or that will be expiring soon. This can be filtered by facility and by date. You can choose to view trainings that will expire up to 120 days in the future. After you have made your selection from the drop downs, click the blue Run Report button.
- Trainings by State - Here you can view all the trainings your company has completed in one state. Useful for companies who train nationwide.
- Completed Trainings & Certificates - Here you can assign a time frame and view/print all the trainings completed within that time frame, you can also filter by state. NOTE: You can also view or print certificates by clicking on the Students tab, select the student you would like to view, click on the completed training, and then click the green View/Print Certificate button under the training details.