Purchasing Training Course-Facility AdminThis article is for helping you as a Facility Administrator understand how to purchase a training for yourself or for students. Invoicing options may be different from company to company.
1. With your username and password, log in to http://training.passtesting.com
2. Select Marketplace. Search for the training you are looking for or choose a category to search. For Marketplace help please see Marketplace Help.
3. Once you have selected the training, you have three Purchasing Options.
- Assign Training - This option is used to assign this training to a student. Start typing the students name in the box and select them, then select Assign This Training to Another User Button.
- Take Training - This option is used to assign the training to yourself. Select Add this training to my account and it will be automatically assigned to you.
- Purchase Credits - This option is used to purchase training credits that can be used anytime after the order is paid for. You can select the quantity of trainings you need from this screen, and then select Add to Cart.
5. A small window will pop open. Enter your credit/debit card number, the expiration date, and CVC (the 3 digit number on the back of your card). Then click Pay.
6. A verification will appear and the Order will say Completed and Paid. You can print your receipt from this screen. Your purchased trainings are now available. If you need help with starting your training please visit How to start a Training Course-Facility Admin. Once the order is paid for if you need help assigning training to other students please visit How to assign training to an employee-Facility Admin.